Wednesday 7 March 2012

Films I Have No Intention Of Ever Seeing - Part I

I called this part 1 on the oft chance that I think of some more later.

1 - the Twilight series (I've seen the first one and it was bloody awful)

2 - any thing with Will Ferrell (honestly - he annoys me, I don't know why, he just does, the only thing I like him in are the Austin Powers films)

3 - Big Mommas House and it's sequels (please - when did Lawrence stop doing decent films?)

4 - Buried Alive (I've got nothing against Ryan Reynolds - the idea of being locked in coffin freaks me the hell out)

5 - Green Lantern (again, nothing against Ryan - but I've seen the trailers, and it looks rubbish)

6 - Marley And Me (Owen Wilson annoys me - plus I know what happens to the dog - so no)

7 - Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes (watched the trailer - and I believe that gives you the entire plot of the film in 3 minutes)

8 - Avatar (pft, fuck that - I can see the plot coming a mile off: soldiers send man in to blue village, man falls in love with blue girl, soldiers attack village, man helps blue village to fend off soldiers - correct me if I'm wrong)

that's it for now

The Fool