Wednesday 21 November 2012

Reasons To Be Cheerful

Just a list of a few things that make me smile


  • The Beatles
  • Seeing an episode of Last Of The Summer Wine I haven't seen before
  • Red Dwarf
  • Monty Python
  • The Marx Brothers
  • thinking I was wrong about something and finding out I was right
  • someone I like finding happiness
  • the Welsh accent
  • various episodes of Doctor Who
  • receiving a reply on Twitter by someone I'd admired for years e.g. Stephen Fry
  • managing to break though a stubborn patch of Writer's Block and actually write something
  • reading
  • listening and possibly singing to music (even though I know I can't sing)
  • Beetlejuice
  • Ghostbusters
  • The Dark Knight - especially Heath Ledger's performance
  • QI
more to follow, if I think of anything