Wednesday 24 September 2014

Seven Deadly Sins II

RAE CARPENTER

Occupation: TV Presenter on Gems TV

Twitter: @RaeCarpenter

Website: RaeCarpenter.co.uk












SEVEN DEADLY SINS

WRATH - What Really Annoys You?
Insincere people, people who eat with their mouths open, injustice

GREED - If You Had A Million Pounds What Would You Do With It?
Keep working, live off the interest and give to those who need it.

SLOTH - What Do You Do To Relax?
Open a bottle of wine with friends and/or family, go for a long run

PRIDE - What About Your Life Are You Most Proud Of?
My family

LUST - Is There A Famous Person You Really Fancy?
Yes

ENVY - If You Could Change Places With Anyone Who Would It Be?
I don't think I'd change places with anyone, but I'd like a glimpse occasionally at what it's like to live in someone else's shoes

GLUTTONY - If You Could Eat Anything Right Now, What Would It Be?
A bag of chips from a chip shop with curry sauce

Thank you so much Rae, very much appreciated :) xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMIC RELIEF FUND
For every famous person who takes the time and answers the questionnaire I will give £2 to Comic Relief.

Comic Relief Fund So Far: £4.00

(BTW I would give more each time, but I'm not made of money)