Thursday 9 June 2011

Blah

Sorry for the gap in blogs (don't know why I'm apologising - no-one's reading this!), haven't much inspiration as it were for anything really.

Currently working on a 'music video' for 'Imagine' by John Lennon using pictures to represent different words, also thinking of different songs I could do this for.

There won't be a Poll this week, but I'll try and think up one for Saturday.

My twitter is @TheFool2011 if anyone wants to follow me, at last look I had 36 followers, which is nice. I'm not one of those people to actually give a crap how many are following me to be honest.

Apparently Carol Vorderman has won the coverted 'Rear Of The Year' for 2011 - good on her.

I can see why.

Also congrats to Fearne Cotton, Kim Kardashian and The Saturdays on winning various awards at this years Glamour Awards the other night.

My advice to anyone who wants a laugh - listen to Alex Lester's Best Time Of The Day Show on BBC Radio 2 between 2-5am - it's brilliantly funny.

The Fool.